Re: [Last-Call] [ippm] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-20

[acm]
Thanks Ben! Your comments are very detailed - why they took extra
consideration to address, with a little more work to do.

Last week was one of the most stressful of my career,
with 2 years of design, lab tests and field tests, plus
crazy comment resolution hanging in the balance for Approval
in ITU-T SG12.

On top of that, trying to meet Mirja's goal of clearing all comments
and DISCUSSes by Wednesday night, so there would be a clean copy
for the telechat - the comments kept coming and we didn't make it.
But a lot of comments and one DISCUSS were cleared.

You'll replies shortly, and we con work-out the last details
as necessary.

Al