Re: [Last-Call] [OPSEC] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-opsec-v6-21

Hi Tim.

You are someone who has over the years made many substantial recommendations to this document so I will echo Eric’s comment that if we did not react to your last review it was a gross oversight.  I will look at my archives since I recall making a concerted effort to make sure we included all the review comments from 2017/2018 in a version around October 2018.

- merike