Re: Consultation on revised IETF Privacy Statement

> https://github.com/ietf-llc/ietf-privacy-statement-consultation/blob/master/DRAFT%20IETF%20Privacy%20Statement%202019.md

I read through this and have a couple of nit-level comments:
- Seeing "subpoenas" in the middle of the Personal Data list seems a little awkward.
- Under "pictorial and video recordings" I was surprised there was no mention of the "no pictures please" lanyard. That's a REAL MINOR point compared to the recordings I admit.
- "We use services from CloudFlare to support some of /their/ websites"  Should be "our"

It's nice to see something in this area that is not full of legalese.