Re: [Last-Call] [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-yang-06

Theresa, thanks for your review. I entered a No Objection ballot supporting Roman’s and Benjamin’s DISCUSS ballots, which note the items you mention below about the security considerations and IPv6, respectively.

Alissa