Re: [art] New RFCs text formatting

Understood, but since the new canonical form is XML there is a much harder issue.

Regards
    Brian
    (via tiny screen & keyboard)

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019, 09:48 Scott O. Bradner, <sob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
the usefulness of a link depends on where the reference is used - I, for example, reference RFCs very
frequently in expert reports in patent cases where everything is still paper-based so the references
need to work when printed on paper

Scott