[Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis-03

Reviewer: Stephen Farrell
Review result: Ready

I might not be the best reviewer for this one as I've read it a few times
before. But anyway, I scanned the diff [1] with RFC7626 and figure it
seems fine.

The only thing that occurred to me that seemed missing was to note
that while the new privacy analysis in 3.5.1.1 is already complex, many
systems are mobile and hence an analysis that ignores that won't be
sufficient. For a mobile device one really needs to analyse all of the
possible setups, and hence it's even harder to get to a good answer.
(It could be that that's elsewhere in the document but since I only
read the diff, I didn't see it:-)

Cheers,
S.

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=rfc7626&url2=draft-ietf-dprive-rfc7626-bis-03.txt