Re: [art] New RFCs text formatting

In article <136271A4-28AD-4615-AD7E-EB63B95C05C3@xxxxxxx> you write:
>On Nov 28, 2019, at 17:33, John C Klensin <john-ietf@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> So, even if it is too late to reconsider these decisions, I hope
>> we can at least be aware of possible negative side effects.
>
>It is never too late to fix this bug.

One of the biggest advantages of making the XML the canonical format
is that the other formats are *not* canonical so they can be recreated
in whatever form we want.

If people want a line printer page image version with form feeds, I
don't think that would be particularly hard to arrange in addition
to the other formats.

R's,
John