Re: make IPR declaration on IETF site but targeted at another SDO?

Alexandre,

If it were me, I would write a short Internet Draft that describes the technology (it's obviously relevant to the IETF since it uses IP). If your ETSI contribution is publicly available, I would include a URL reference in that draft, but it's not necessary, you can also include a reference to the contribution without a URL. Once I've uploaded that draft, I would then create an IPR declaration for it.

Cheers,
Andy