Re: [manet] Stan Ratliff

I am very sorry for our lost of an important participant in our WG and also in the IETF community. My condolences to Stan's family and friends.
A nice person and great manager. He have worked hard to make this WG function to its best performance. I really enjoyed discussions with him while the WG working on DLEP, he always makes discussions simple and with pleasure. I think he also requested this coming IETF meeting 106 schedule.

Thanks Alvaro for this message, and yes he will be really missed.

AB

+++

I include this message to ietf list, which I think it should become a procedure for IETF, as if any of our participants passes away (specially current WG co-chair) that this IETF general discussion list gets a post/condolence, so that we maintain social relations in the IETF community.