Re: [Gen-art] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-28

A third set of comments

The refine look ok to me (but I still recommend a formal review)

        leaf proximity-registrar-cert {
         description
          .. as specified by RFC 5280,
          .. as specified in ITU-T X.690.
needs references; I suggest
       reference
         "RFC 5280:
            Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate
            and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile
          ITU-T X.690:
            Information technology - ASN.1 encoding rules:
            Specification of Basic Encoding Rules (BER),
            Canonical Encoding Rules (CER) and Distinguished
            Encoding Rules (DER).";
plus
   [ITU.X690.2015]
              International Telecommunication Union, "Information
              Technology - ASN.1 encoding rules: Specification of Basic
              Encoding Rules (BER), Canonical Encoding Rules (CER) and
              Distinguished Encoding Rules (DER)", ITU-T Recommendation
              X.690, ISO/IEC 8825-1, August 2015,
              <https://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-X.690/>.
in the I-D Normative References

Appendix A.  IPv4 and non-ANI operations

/   The secification/   The specification/

Sorry for the bitty postings; more haste less speed.

Tom Petch