Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-28.txt> (Bootstrapping Remote Secure Key Infrastructures (BRSKI)) to Proposed Standard

Prompted by Dan's operational review I glanced at the YANG which does
indeed need some work.

There are two modules in the I-D,
ietf-voucher-request
ietf-mud-brski-masa
the latter being in an appendix; I am unclear whether or not this
appendix is Normative..

IANA Considerations registers a namespace for the second; it does not
register either module.

XXXX is used to refer to two I-D, one of which appears not to exist, the
other would appear to be a published RFC.

The first module references RFC8040 which is not in the references for
the I-D

The first module contains
see [RFC8446])
which would be better as a YANG reference clause and should not contain
[]

The second module lacks a reference clause for its imports

Security Considerations lack the required boiler plate for YANG modules

The second module lacks Copyright

Tom Petch