Re: Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-idr-capabilities-registry-change-05

Hi Chris,

Sorry I missed replying to this earlier. Regarding your question, I can’t think of any good reason to leave 255 in the registration procedures table, it’s been a while but that was probably just an oversight. Unless there’s an objection I’ll cut another version that removes it, before the RFCEd gets their hands on it.

—John