Re: Identify AI bots in emails at IETF?

It’s a fun question, and there is (at least to me) an obvious answer.  In the good old days we used to have key signing parties at the IETF, and it would be possible for people to attest that I am indeed me and you are indeed you.  That way, at least you could see by people’s signatures whether or not there was someone who signed their key who you knew.

The problem is that the UX would have to keep up with that.  I’m not sure it’s quite up to the task.

Eliot