Re: [xml2rfc] End of support for xml2rfc on Python 2.x is coming soon

That all fine, and as predictable as you say. What would very helpful would be a road map: if you’re using {windows X|Mac X|Linux X|whatever}, we think you should look at tools {D,E,F}.

Speaking personally, I am on a Mac and using XMLmind with Fenner’s tools. They mostly worked (note the past tense) except when they didn’t. Telling me “well, ABCDEF supports <IETF tools du jour if you can read Sanskrit>“ doesn’t quite work.

I used to write in NROFF. I’ll do what it takes. But really?

Sent using a machine that autocorrects in interesting ways...