Re: Planned experiment: A new mailing list for last-call discussions

In article <54EE4D3A-03EC-4D89-BA59-26F07A70938A@xxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
>BTW: With regard to the IMAP server, it might be good to see what stats
>you can get on usage there. You may find people subscribed to lists that
>way and not in mailman. (I happen to remain subscribed in mailman
>because some lists don't use the Global-Whitelist for posting
>privileges.)

I get all of my messages from IETF lists using the IMAP server.  Works great.

It avoids a lot of DMARC and other spam filtering problems, and I can
manage my "subscriptions" all locally.

R's,
John