Re: [rfc-i] Try this: was Re: New proposal/New SOW comment period

Hi Stephen,
At 02:03 AM 11-09-2019, Stephen Farrell wrote:
I think a lot of people are worrying about what is stated
in 6635 at the moment:-)

Ok.

Personally, I figure that means that RSOC need to be allowed
some latitude here and we ought not insist on this SOW
following every single line of 6635.

It is up to the RSOC to convince whomever needs to be convinced.

I also hope we resist the temptation to try make the SOW
a proxy for the discussion about what to do about 6635. I
don't see how any of us would really benefit if we tried
that - the bigger discussion will have to happen in any
case.

It is likely that the SOW will follow its course. The discussion of RFC 6635 is bound to happen at some point. I did not ask when it would happen as it is interesting to watch the show. :-)

Regards,
S. Moonesamy