Changes to sergeants-at-arms

Hi all,

RFC 3005 establishes the charter for the IETF discussion list. It provides for the IETF Chair to appoint sergeants-at-arms (SAA) to help manage postings to this list.

Since 2017, Ben Kaduk has been serving as one of two sergeants-at-arms, along with Matthew Miller. Since 2018 when Ben became security AD, he (and everyone) has been waiting for me to find a replacement for him. Today is that day: please welcome Dhruv Dhody as a new sergeant-at-arms for this list, joining Matthew.

Please join me in thanking Ben for his service in this role and Dhruv for his willingness to serve.

Matthew, Dhruv, and I are working on documenting the SAA operating procedures and developing some guidelines to help us make our communications more clear and consistent. We'll share what we have with the community for input when it's ready.

Regards,
Alissa Cooper
IETF Chair