Re: tone policing

On Sep 3, 2019, at 10:04 AM, Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm just sending replies to people arguing for censorship.   What I wonder is, why aren't more people objecting?

I suspect the reason is that I am not the only one who sees excessively frequent posting of the same message as a form of censorship.

Rather than responding again, perhaps you should listen for a while?