Re: [rmcat] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-rmcat-nada-11

Hi Joel,

Just wanted to update that we've submitted the revised draft (-12) where changes as stated below for addressing your comments.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-nada-12

Thanks again for reviewing this draft and helping to improve it.

Best,
Xiaoqing