Yangdoctors early review of draft-ietf-bfd-unsolicited-01

Reviewer: Martin Björklund
Review result: Ready with Nits

I have reviewed this document from a YANG model perspective only.

My only comment is actually for a grouping defined in ietf-bfd-type, but used
in this module.  There is a choice "interval-config-type":

  +--rw unsolicited {bfd-unsol:unsolicited-params-global}?
       +--rw enable?                           boolean
       +--rw local-multiplier?                 multiplier
       +--rw (interval-config-type)?
          +--:(tx-rx-intervals)
          |  +--rw desired-min-tx-interval?    uint32
          |  +--rw required-min-rx-interval?   uint32
          +--:(single-interval) {single-minimum-interval}?
             +--rw min-interval?               uint32

This choice is not mandatory and doesn't have a default case, so the question
is what happens if no nodes from the choice has been configured?   I would
expect the choice to have a default case (but this then would apply to
ietf-bfd-types, not this document.)