Re: Should IETF stop using GitHub?

On 8/2/19 11:00 PM, John Levine wrote:

In article <9fd977ab-0b5a-89d8-099b-7b83e7f45939@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
We should not presume that something is good in the long term just
because it's popular.
Indeed, but we should not chase people away by forbidding them to use
the tools they like and are familiar with.

The question is not whether they should be able to use tools that they're familiar with, the question is whether they should be able to impose those tools on IETF and participants as a condition of effective participation in a working group.

Keith