Re: Remote participation ( was Leading a moving target)

Il 26/07/19 21:19, Toerless Eckert ha scritto:
Thanks, Andy. Great to hear it did work out that well for you.

I always found the meetecho setup to be very good especially also
the support from the meetecho team. If there is anything to complain
about is that i think the quality of the video from remote
participants was lower than even what i think to remember from the
past. I wonder if its really set to rate adapt to the available
bandwidth or artifially limited to some low maximum.

We do cap the remote participants video bitrate. That cap has not been changed, though, so it's the same as last meetings.

It really distracted from the experience, which otherwise (especially
also including the jabber channel) would have been very close to the
person being there in person.

Cheer Toerless