发件人: Adrian Farrel [adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2019年7月28日 2:52
收件人: 'IETF list'
抄送: Lizhenbin
主题: FW: I-D Action: draft-li-cross-area-ietf-work-00.txt

Hi Robin,

Thanks for this draft. It is certainly an important topic, and your approach
of surveying some examples of cross-area work is a good first start. It
might also help to have some examples of failed attempts to coordinate work
across areas.

The next step, I think, is to draw some conclusions. What generalizations
can we make? What should we do to make this go more smoothly? What processes
should we put in place, and what changes should we make?

Best,
Adrian