Re: We gotta stop meeting like this

In any case, not a topic for the IETF list.

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 5:56 PM Dan Harkins <dharkins@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  No one is debating climate change. It was expressing optimism for the
future in the face of climate change.

  Dan.

On 7/23/19 7:12 AM, Richard Barnes wrote:
Let's please not debate climate change on the IETF list.
--RLB

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 9:30 AM Giovane Moura <giovane.moura=40sidn.nl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tell your daughter that Malthus is dead, Ehrlich lost his bet, and
> to relax.

Actually a Montreal native Harvard professor wrote a great book that
covers these topics, and how climate change is  challenging, but it is
also  solvable engineering problem[0].
Similar to the clean up done in cities and rivers recently (compared to
industrial revolution times), but on a bigger scale.

(the effect of this book on me and that made me more optimistic about
the future)

/giovane

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlightenment_Now