RE: [Teas] Secdir Last Call review of draft-ietf-teas-yang-te-types

Hi Tarek,

thank you for providing the reasoning. I definitely have no problem
with listing RFC8446 as normative, if there is a template and this is
a common practice for YANG model documents. Anyway, it was just a nit.

Regards,
Valery.