Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-ospf-yang-23

Reviewer: Stefan Santesson
Review result: Has Nits

This document seems to have a reasonable security considerations section.

As a nit, I notice that the abbreviation OSPF is not written out or explained
at all in this document. One should hope that most people that find their way
to this document are familiar with OSPF, but I still believe that is is
appropriate for all IETF RFC to write out and briefly explain/reference
abbreviations.

In summary this document seems well written