RE: Secdir early review of draft-ietf-bmwg-ngfw-performance-00

Let me add my thanks for your review Kathleen!

@Brian and team, there is a "standard" security section
in wg chair's slides and other drafts. Please feel
free to improve and customize the text for this
case of next-gen firewall benchmarking
(in isolated test environments, consistent with our charter).

regards,
Al
bmwg co-chair