Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-intarea-frag-fragile-13

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 1:03 PM Fred Baker <fredbaker.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for your review. I have some points I'd like to discuss in order to understand better how to fix them.
>
> > On Jul 4, 2019, at 1:47 PM, Pete Resnick via Datatracker <noreply@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Reviewer: Pete Resnick
> > Review result: Ready with Nits

> > Nits/editorial comments:
> >
> > In Section 2.1 and 2.2, Instead of "set to one" and "set to zero", it would
> > read easier with "set to (1)" and "set to (0)", or some similar construction.
>
> That seems to me to be stylistic - I'm not at all sure what makes "(1)" more readable than "one". I'm making the change, but I can't begin to fathom how it improves the document.

I don't care between "one" and "1" or "zero" and "0" (although it
should be consistent) but I find that the addition of these
parenthesis distracting and confusing. Perhaps they are being
recommended for consistency with the result of the document. I think
the document would be improved without them and further improved with
their removal in other instances where they already occur.

Thanks,
Donald
 1424 Pro Shop Court, Davenport, FL 33896 USA
 d3e3e3@xxxxxxxxx