Re: [dnssd] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-dnssd-push-20

On Jul 4, 2019, at 4:09 PM, Tom Pusateri <pusateri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I’m ok with removing resolver support for now to simplify this and tackle resolvers in another document. But if there’s a good solution we’re all happy with, we can fix it now.

I think we’ve specified the parts of resolver support that we understand, and it would be a shame to take those out.   I don’t think we need to make this any more complicated than that—we’d talked about the resolver support issue during WGLC, and were satisfied.   Simply addressing the point Robert raised should be sufficient.