Re: RSE Bid Process

Ted,

> On Jul 3, 2019, at 15:02, Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> 4) The RFP is issued by the IETF LLC.
>
> 5) The RSOC, or a committee formed from within the RSOC, reviews the proposals and interviews candidates.  Depending on the number of candidates this could involve steps for creating a short list before running interviews.

I just want to make sure that when an RFP is issued that it gets in front of the right set of eyes.  I am also very likely being pedantic.

Should there be a step for advertising/distributing the RFP?  And, if there is, then who is to do that?  Or, Is it implied that “issue” means advertise/distribute?  And, if it is the case that it is implied then I hope the RSOC will provide a list of locations to advertise/distribute notice of the RFP to the LLC?

spt