Re: RFC Editor model

On 7/3/19 3:19 PM, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:
Umm.  Yes, I saw that, but I actually asked if Heather's resignation came
in after_she_  was informed, or before.  I have no information telling me
at which point Heather was informed, relative to RSOC's recommendation to
the IAB; whether she was copied on that, informed before, or informed after.

It seems curious to me that it's so hard to get a clear answer to this point.

Sorry! I was not intending to be evasive -- I just had incorrect assumptions in my head when I wrote this: in the back of my mind, I thought that Sarah's initial email indicated that Heather received the recommendation email to the IAB, since it was copied to the RSOC mailing list, to which she belongs. I see that this hasn't been mentioned yet (or, at least, not prominently), so I can see why this looks like we're trying to hide information. That wasn't my intention, and I apologize for the confusion.

/a