RE: [Tsv-art] [tram] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-tram-turnbis-25

As per the suggestion from Magnus, modified text as follows:

TCP connection between the TURN client and server can use TCP-AO [RFC5925] but UDP does not provide a similar type of authentication until UDP supports
authentication option.  If TCP-AO would be used between TURN client and server, it would not change the end-to-end security properties of
the UDP payload being relayed.  Therefore applications using TURN will need to secure their application data end-to-end appropriately, e.g.  SRTP for RTP applications.

Cheers,
-Tiru