Re: [mpls] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-egress-protection-framework-05

Hi Scott,

Thanks very much for your OPS-DIR review for this draft!

As you already mentioned, when a local repair takes an effect on the router of PLR (point of local repair), the router should generally produce a message, event or alert, and the operator at a management station can be notified. This is generic, and also applicable to the egress protection in this draft. The mode (e.g. push vs. pull), channel, and protocol used by the PLR to communicate with the management station may vary depending on vendors, and hence it is out of the scope of this draft. We will add some text to clarify this in the next version.

Thanks,

-- Yimin Shen