Re: [IAB] The RSE's perspective

Let's get one more clarification:

As far as I can tell, the order in which things happened was:

1) The RSOC decided to renew then cancel the contract for "RFP purposes" - that RSOC meeting had the two IAB members Christian and Robert attending and agreeing.
2) The IAB meeting reviewed the "decision"/"recommendation" and allowed it to go forward.
3) The RSOC with the IAB's consent or at least knowledge absent dissent sent a note to Heather indicating the renew/cancel decision.
4) Heather declined the extension for the reasons previously stated.

So Q1:  Is the above time line correct?  If not please clarify.

Q2:  Is there *any* indication that anyone from the RSOC told Heather this was not the final decision and that it was subject to IAB approval and subsequent LLC approval?

Q3: Is there any indication at all that anyone from the IAB told Heather this was not the final decision?

Q4: Is there any indication at all that Heather could have come to a conclusion that the decision was not final from the letter she was sent by the RSOC?

I'm having problems with this being cast as a misunderstanding of the state of the process.

Later, Mike