Re: New Non-WG Mailing List: new-wg-docs

Adding the owner email address

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019, 16:19 Doug Royer <douglasroyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think the 'To subscribe' link is valid. Seems to be an
administrator page, not a subscription page.

I "think" it should be:

This one worked for me. I'm not an admin :-)

(And)
The archive page does not work (maybe because it is not setup yet?).

I remember that archive links don't work until there is something in the archive. But the owners would know better than me.

Spencer