Re: Rights in early RFCs

On 6/15/19 6:48 AM, Kathleen Moriarty wrote:

I'll add to Paul's description.  Within the request, for one document, they wish to make a profile.  Normally, that's fine.  Except that they want to change keywords in directions that they should not be changed in a profile.  For instance changing a MUST to a SHOULD or even a MUST NOT.  This obviously results in the profile not being in compliance with the referenced document and therefore not interoperable.

Why would this community want to grant permission to do that, even if it were in our power to do so?

Keith