Re: virtual-only wgs?

.... but it works horribly when there's any controversy or disagreement about scope. For example, the ATOMPUB WG was probably the worst experience I've ever had in a standards body, and in my opinion it's largely because the group never met face-to-face (except for a single pre-chartering meeting). This was sold as enabling small developers to participated, but what it ended up being was a mess, because people had little shared context and no established trust.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/