Re: Call for Input: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Pradeep Kumar Xplorer

I agree and support longer than one year ban

Get BlueMail for Android
On May 6, 2019, at 12:20, Nico Williams <nico@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, May 05, 2019 at 09:07:46PM -0400, Michael StJohns wrote:
After reviewing the list of messages provided, I'm impressed with the level
of tolerance the various lists have extended to the poster so far.

I support a permanent PR action for this poster and suggest that if after
the nominal year noted in RFC3683 the poster asks for restoration of rights,
that some attempt be made to verify the poster is an actual identifiable
human.

+1