Re: LLC Board Meeting Details - 1 May 2019

On 4/24/19, 8:08 PM, "Stephen Farrell" <stephen.farrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>    As a nit, "AOB" should probably have a public slot too. I bet
    not all AOB items need be confidential.

[JL] Good suggestion. I added this at the end of our public part of the 5/1 meeting and our 2-day F2F the following week. I also added "CoI declarations (if any)" during agenda review time at the start of each meeting (e.g. someone may advise of the need for recusal of an upcoming item).

[JL] Liz - I did that in the internal agenda, so please ensure it is reflected in the public-facing agenda (no need to reply).

Thanks!
- Jason (as IETF LLC chair)