Draft minutes for WGTLGO - Technology Deep Dive: Spherical Routers, Forwarding Plane Realities, and Implications for Protocol Designers

I've uploaded the draft minutes for WGTLGO (Technology Deep Dive: Spherical Routers, Forwarding Plane Realities, and Implications for Protocol Designers) at IETF 104 to https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/minutes-104-wgtlgo-00

Please let me know what I got wrong. Private replies are fine.

If you are comfortable commenting on Google Docs, the link for that is https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cKyPvWlwoa8zBX_KE4Jaf3mF_OYoknMZgLj4BnEn4BA/edit?usp=sharing

And thanks to everyone who contributed - especially to John Scudder, Frank Brockners, and Toerless Eckert, our presenters.

Spencer, for the chairs