Re: Intdir early review of draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-34 - privacy risks text moved to security considerations section

Le 04/03/2019 à 12:24, Pascal Thubert a écrit :
Reviewer: Pascal Thubert
Review result: Not Ready
[...]

" For this reason, an attacker may realize many
    attacks on privacy.
"
Do we attack privacy?

Yes.  RFC7258 says "pervasive monitoring is a widespread attack on privacy".

Maybe say that privacy is a real concern, and maybe move
that text to security section?

We had it in the security section and moved it here.

Now, what you say sounds logic to me, so let me move it back the paragraph of privacy risks in the security section.

(this is part of the moving back and forth text; I hope this operation improves, and not just cycles).

Alex