Re: voting rights in general

On Mar 25, 2019, at 6:10 PM, John Levine <johnl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Another issue somewhat related to the empty nomcom one is the general
shift to remote participation and how we preserve the work culture, or
perhaps how we move to one that includes remote participants better
and has perhaps a bit less testosterone.

These are all issues that have come up in discussing the Dogfooding presentations we did in HotRFC on Sunday.   If you are here, you’d be welcome to come participate in the discussion Tuesday evening, ideally at 18:30; otherwise, hopefully we’ll get some new momentum to discuss this on the manycouches mailing list after Prague.   I’ve heard a lot of good ideas for how to approach both the greying problem and the work culture problem.