Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-dmarc-eaiauth-03.txt> (E-mail Authentication for Internationalized Mail) to Proposed Standard

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 12:33 PM S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There are other (reported) technical issues with that RFC [7489].  I gather
that the DMARC working group is not interested in fixing that specification..

I'm not sure where you gathered that implication from since one of the explicit milestones for the DMARC WG is indeed to update 7489. It just happens to be a milestone that we have not yet started work on because we have been engaged with precursor work (including this EAI component).

--Kurt Andersen