Re: IEPG (Internet Engineering and Planning Group) meeting at IETF104 in Prague

Fernando, this sounds great too.
Send slides.

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019, 20:06 Fernando Gont <fgont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Don't now if this is of interest to the group, but I could present:
draft-gont-6man-slaac-renum   -- the point is not the draft, but the
problem being discussed.

Could be a good oportunity to get input from ops-oriented folks.

THanks,