Re: Internet Society staff and IETF

Hi Andrew,

I would like to disclose that I am currently serving on the ISEB.

At 03:31 PM 10-03-2019, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
comfortable proceeding.  Employees are not allowed to publish anything
on the Independent Stream under any circumstances.  (The idea here is
to ensure that anything that comes from ISOC employees is at least
subject to some consensus process.)

RFCs in the IAB and IRTF Streams are not subject to some consensus process. Does the idea [1] also apply to those Streams?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. The comment is not about employees.