RE: Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-09.txt> (Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Domain Name Mapping Extension for Strict Bundling Registration) to Informational RFC

The expert review request was sent yesterday. The expert (me) will complete the review in a few minutes.

Scott