Re: Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-09.txt> (Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Domain Name Mapping Extension for Strict Bundling Registration) to Informational RFC

Hello S. Moonesamy,
thanks for your kind review.

> The registration details in Section 10 for the "Extensions for the
> Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)" registry mentions "IPR
> Disclosure".  If I am not mistaken, it is unusual for the protocol
> parameters registry to contain this type of information.  The "tools"
> information for draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-09 does not
> show the IPR disclosure which was mentioned in the Last Call
> announcement.  That information is also not available in the relevant
> registration field for the registry.  Did the designated experts for
> the registry review this registration request [1]?

It follows the  RFC7451's section 2.2.2. Registration Form.

   The required information must be formatted consistently using the
   following registration form.  Form field names and values may appear
   on the same line.

    -----BEGIN FORM-----
    Name of Extension:
    <text string> (quotes are optional)

    Document Status: <document status>

    Reference: <RFC number, URL, etc.>

    Registrant Name and Email Address:
    <registrant name>, <email address>

    TLDs: "Any"|<one or more TLD text strings separated by commas>

    IPR Disclosure: "None"|<URL>

    Notes: "None"|<optional text>
    -----END FORM-----

Best Regards.