I look forward to seeing the reolution on the other comments.

Yours,
Joel

On 3/14/19 11:16 PM, Jiankang Yao wrote:

-----原始邮件-----
发件人: "Joel Halpern via Datatracker" <noreply@xxxxxxxx>
发送时间: 2019-03-08 07:33:32 (星期五)
收件人: gen-art@xxxxxxxx
抄送: draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration.all@xxxxxxxx, ietf@xxxxxxxx, regext@xxxxxxxx
主题: [regext] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-09

Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review result: Almost Ready

by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

<https://trac.ietf.org/trac/gen/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Document: draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-09
Reviewer: Joel Halpern
Review Date: 2019-03-07
IETF LC End Date: 2019-03-15
IESG Telechat date: Not scheduled for a telechat

Thanks for your kind review.

Major issues:
     This document defines protocol extensions and mandatory procedures to go
     with them.  As such, it seems it is either Experimental or Proposed
     Standard, but not Informational.

This document was originally for proposed standard. After WG's discussion, the WG decides to move it as informational.

Minor issues:
     Section 5 consists of a list of behavioral requirements that appear
     normative, but do not use RFC 2119 language.  If these are indeed normative
     behavioral requirements, the document should use RFC 2119 language to be
     clear.  (And therefore, should also include the text explaining and citing
     RFC 2119.)

Yes, will update it.

    The description in 7.2.1 of the EPP <create> command seems lacking.  After
    saying that it needs an extension element, it says:
         The <extension> element SHOULD contain a child <b-dn:create> element
         that identifies the bundle namespace and the location of the bundle
         name schema.
It is unclear when it is reasonable to omit this <b-dn:create> element.  (We
normally include with "SHOULD" explanations of this sort.) It is unspecified
what format of the information in the <b-dn:create> element has.  I suspect
that it is assumed to be the same as some other piece of EPP information, but
it does not say so.  The only child element for <b-dn:create> given in the
schema is the <b-dn:rdn> which is neither a namespace identifier nor a location
of the bundle name schema.

Thanks. We will consider to update it.

     Again in 7.2.2 on the EPP <delete> command, when discussing the addition to
     the response, it is a SHOULD with no explanation of when it is okay to omit
     it.  The same applies to the 7.2.3 EPP <renew> command, the 7.2.4 EPP
     <transfer> command, and the 7.2.5 EPP <update> command.

Thanks. We will consider to change it to "MUST" or add some explanations.

Best Regards.

Jiankang Yao
Nits/editorial comments: