Re: Change of Affiliation

Sent from my mobile device

On Mar 13, 2019, at 7:26 PM, Lars Eggert <lars@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

On 2019-3-13, at 6:08, Eliot Lear <lear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Congratulations on your new role!  I have every confidence that you’ll do a fine job at Ericsson, and that you’ll continue to do a fine job as an AD, and I am entirely unconcerned about you properly handling conflicts of interest.

+1

+1 and best of luck in your new role.  I also have every confidence that you will manage the role well and properly handle conflicts of interest.

And thank you for proactively sending this note!
+1

Kathleen

Lars