Re: [Tsv-art] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip-03

Hi, Adrian,

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 3:04 PM Adrian Farrel <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks Spencer.

My initial reaction was to be a bit snippy about this, but I’ll try to behave :-)

The intention is that MPLS-SR-over-IP utilises MPLS-over-UDP as documented in RFC 7510.

I think (and hope) that section 5 of RFC 7510 is an integral part of RFC 7510, and so is automatically part of any further specification that uses the mechanisms defined in RFC 7510.

In my opinion, to would be wrong to single out one section of RFC 7510 for special mention in this document since to do so might be taken to apply that other sections are not equally important.

That's reasonable, and it's very likely that I missed what Martin was thinking. Thanks for the quick response.

Spencer, who appreciates behaving since it's his last telechat ;-)

Cheers,

Adrian